Via Orazio Traversa Vallone 45, Sant’Egidio del Monte Albino, 84010, Salerno, Italy
Directions from Naples’s International Airport by car:
- Head north-west on Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria and take the 5th exit at the roundabout and stay on Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit via onto Oreste Salomone.
- Merge onto A56.
- Take E45 exit towards Salerno/Reggio C./Napoli Zona Portuale.
- Keep left and merge onto A1/E45 and keep left to continue on E45.
- Take exit ‘Angri’.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue onto ‘Nuova SC Angri’.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and turn right onto ‘Viale degli Aranci’.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto ‘Via Orazio’.
- Turn left onto ‘Via Orazio Traversa Vallone’ and drive down to civic number 45.
Directions from Naples’s International Airport by public transports:
- Exiting the Airport take the bus direction ALIB ‘Beverello-Angioino’ and stop in ‘Garibaldi’.
- From the train station ‘Stazione di Napoli Centrale’ take the train direction ‘Salerno’ and stop in ‘Angri’.
- From Angri’s train station walk 4 min to street ‘V. Emanuele, 37.
- Take the bus number 083 direction ‘Fisciano Università’.
- Stop at ‘Califano 309’ and walk 16 mins to Villa Di Martino.
A list of walking distance shops and restaurants in our neighbourhood:
- Supermarket 5 mins walk called ‘Ariete‘ with quick coffee shop next to it.
- ‘Osteria ‘O Ciardin’ Via Tenente, 74 if you fancy a traditional meal or just fancy a pizza only 4 mins walk.
- For a traditional ‘Happy Hour’ we have the perfect lounge bar ‘Lap Station‘ only 20 mins walk and 3 mins by car.
- For a traditional italian breakfast and coffee or if you just fancy something sweet ‘La Montalbino‘ is our favourite bakery only 11 mins walk and 2 mins by car.